الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
- Sometimes we face a problem so overwhelming that we start thinking negatively about Allah.
- The first thing Surah al-Fatiha reminds us in every single prayer is that Allah is Rab.
- Rab has many meanings, such as creator, sustainer, controller, maintainer and others.
- An important meaning of Rab is Malik — owner. If you own something you can do whatever you want, however you want and whenever you want. Therefore Allah can do as He wishes and it would not be injustice in the least, as He owns us.
- But right after that, Allah tells us that He is merciful. Whatever happens in the life of a Muslim is a mercy from Allah.
- How is He merciful? Click Here.