تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
- Qudrah means to have power over something. Qadeer is on the morphological structure of faeeel (فعيل). Meaning: the one who is permanently capable.
- This name is expected next to the He. The change in order implies that it is He and He alone who is and will always be able to do anything and everything.
- What is the relationship between having absolute kingdom and absolute capability? The one who has complete sovereignty must be able to do every single thing imaginable.
- Tip for reflecting over the Qur’an: learn the objective of the surah. The thesis of this surah is that absolute kingdom belongs to Allah. The surah presents arguments from various angles to prove this.
- Allah is the only source of barakah. We can never get barakah by doing something that Allah is not pleased with.
- To Allah and only to Him belongs all dominion. Therefore everything is His property.
- Only Allah is capable of anything and everything. Never lose hope, regardless of your struggles.