Prophet SAW said, “there are no deeds more precious in the sight of Allah, nor greater in reward, than a good deed done during the ten days of sacrifice”. [Al-Daarimi; authentic]
- Mercy of Allah– Allah created Time and favoured certain times. This allows the believers to draw closer to Him by doing more deeds, which are multiplied manifold.
- Often we are preoccupied with our lives. In the blessed days there is a change in the atmosphere coupled with an opportunity to correct our faults.
- During these days we are able to endeavour and reach new heights. Surely we can do this all year.
- These are the best days of the year (the final nights of Ramadan are the best nights). We have already missed 1/10.
- Make an intention to fast for the rest. This is especially facilitated given the day-light savings.