يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
1- O mankind! 2- Worship your Lord, 3- Who created you all 4- and those before you 5- so that you may gain Taqwa. [2:21]
- Why not, O you who believe? Surah Baqarh begins with three groups who make up humanity. After their description, Allah addresses all of them.
- This is the summary of all the commands of Allah; 98:5.
- Reason for why we should worship Allah.
- This is mentioned since people worship their forefathers or they stubbornly adhere to their practices.
- The worship of Allah SWT should lead us to Tawqa.