لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ
If you give thanks, I will give you more [14:7]
This is one of the secrets of life. But we are probably in doubt; all I have to do is thank Allah and I will get more. But look at how Allah SWT proves this:
- Two Laams of Qasam — means of empahsizing.
- إِنْ Particle of Empahsis.
- Noon of Emphasis.
In explaining two words there are four emphatic literary devices used.
How to thank Allah:
- Worship Him by doing good deeds.
- Always prioritize religious obligations over other commitments. Why? Go back to the ayah.
- Constantly beg for forgiveness. What was Prophet SAWs reply when asked why do you seek forgiveness when all your sins have been forgiven?
- Memorize this duaa.
More: Ayah explained